(*2.10.1914 Čejetičky nr. Mladá Boleslav +8.9.1990 Karlovy Vary)
He studied at the Prague Conservatory with P. Dědeček, composition with O. Šín. From the year 1940 he worked as a répétiteur and conductor in many opera, choir or orchestral bodies. In 1940 he settled in Brno where he became a conductor of opera and Brno Orchestral Association. He was active in Radio, 1942-57 he taught conducting at the Brno Conservatory, in 1951-57 at Janáček Academy of Performing Arts. In 1955 he became an opera's chief of the J. K. Tyl Theatre in Pilsen. He worked here to the year 1967 and influenced its dramaturgical profile. In 1967 he was appointed as a conductor of Smetana Theatre in Prague and permanent guest conductor of Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra.